Case Study One: As a coordinator, I want to message all mentors that signed up last month in the Australian State of Victoria.
1. Filter participants down to only include Mentors:
2. Filter down to only include mentors who have signed up between 1 - 31 July 2019:
3. Filter down into the correct location (or office):
Case Study Two: As a coordinator, I want to message female participants who are looped and signed up before April 2019.
1. Filter down by Gender (in this case, we're looking for female gender participants):
2. Filter down into females who have an active loop:
3. Filter down into those females with an active loop, who signed up before 1 April 2019:
Case Study Three: As a coordinator, I want to create an event for all mentees who have a goal of developing a five year career plan in Melbourne, Australia
1. Filter for participants with the Mentee Goal of ‘Developing a five year career plan’:
2. Filter down into those participants who also are located in Melbourne, Australia:
3. Select ‘Message All’ and choose to send ‘An Event’ from the dropdown menu - this event invitation message will now only be sent to female mentees with a goal of ‘five year career plan’ in Melbourne, Australia.