- Log in to Mentorloop
2. Navigate to the 'Users' tab on your Program Coordinator dashboard.
3. Click on the ‘add a filter’ drop down list to select the field you want to filter by:
NB. You can also type the filter you’d like if you prefer!
4. Once you select the field, click the specific option you need and then click ‘done’:
NB. You can add as many filters as you want. As you add filters, you will see them above the search bar.
How do filters work?
You can filter program participants based on:
- Profile fields: all questions asked in your program sign up form (i.e. gender, department, location, years of work experience, working style, areas of expertise, etc.)
- Program activity: number of active loops, goals, sign up date, last activity date etc.
For some case studies on how to use filters see here.
Types of filters
- Multi-select: select more than one option. Common examples include mentoring role, gender, office location, department.
2. Single-select: select only one option. Common examples include number of active loops, draft loops, goals and participant status.
3. Date: select a date range. Common examples include date participant signed up to program and last known activity date:
4. Free text: these are filters that bring data from open ended fields, such as name:
5. Search bar: not only can you select defined filters, you can also search for any free text in a participant’s profile. Just type a key work you want to filter by. For example, if you want to have a list of all people who have manager in their Mentorloop profile, type ‘manager’ into the search bar: